Originalmente escrito por bigot
si es una 9300,tengo que seguir los pasos de la 8520?
No, para la 9300
, es lo mismo que para Blackberry Bold 9000
, Curve 9300
, Bold 9650, Bold 2 9700, y Bold 9780
Note: No SIM is needed to unlock the phone.
1) Restart your phone: Power off your phone and then power it back on
2) Go to Settings
3) Go to Options
4) Go to Advanced Options
5) Go to SIM Card
6) Type "mepd" (please note that you will not see what you type on the screen). With some blackberrys you may have to type mepd in capital letters (MEPD). This is where you can see the locks that your phone has. If you see "Active" or "Enabled" beside "Network", then you will have to enter your MEP2 unlock code. If you see "Active" or "Enabled" beside "Service Provider", then you will have to enter your MEP4 unlock code.
7) Type: "mep2" (Hold ALT and press 2 to get the number 2) (Please note that you will NOT see what you type on the screen). Note: On the right hand side of the prompt you will see "X left", where X is the number of tries you have left to enter the code. NEVER let this number go below 4. Once you get to 0 your phone will be hard-locked.
8) It will ask you for the unlock code. Enter it and then press enter to confirm (only enter the unlock code once). You should get a "code accepted" message. Your phone is now unlocked!
*****If you get a "code error" please see the first question in our Questions and Answers section.*****
9) If you have a "service provider" or MEP4 lock on the phone you will need to enter the MEP4 unlock code (Remember step 6...). Follow the same steps as stated above except for step 7 where you need to type "mep4".
10) After your phone is unlocked please reset your phone. You can do this in two ways: 1) turn the phone off, remove the battery, insert SIM as desired and re-insert the battery. OR 2) You can press and hold ALT+RIGHT SHIFT+Backspace/Delete in that order.
Please note: If you plan on using your Blackberry with another carrier/network, please make sure your phone is compatible with the carrier/network you wish to transfer to. Please call the carrier or visit their website to find this information.
Originalmente escrito por yoncri
Tarda mucho el código? hace dos horas y aún nada, puede tardar hasta 24 horas, no?
Sip, antes de 24h te debe de llegar.