[AYUDA] Traducir correo de omnius (samsung galaxyII o similares)

927 1
Escrito   0  0  
Si alguien es tan amable de traducirlo emoticon angel con este programa libere gratis unos sony...
PD.Con lo que me traduce google no me entero emoticon sorprendido

"Hello,

new version of Omnius for Samsung v1.18 was just released. We bring you as First In The World the great new feature:

Unlock-by-code calculation feature for Samsung Galaxy SII (or similar models) with new security.

Full release notes:

Omnius for Samsung v1.18 (21th June 2012)

Added experimental support for reading unlock codes from Exynos 4210 phones (I9100 Galaxy S II) with new security via USB data cable
Reading unlock codes from Exynos 4210 phones (I9100 Galaxy S II) with old security is not experimenal anymore
The MSM7227 network unlock operation now supports more firmwares
Added Galaxy Y flashing and rooting
Consolidated flashing of MSM7227 phones
Distinguishing between unknown server problem and malformed/inconsistent data from the phone
Added confirmation screen handling when entering root shell

New short Omnius free promotion begins:

We decided to make an initial short promo period for the calc-codes unlock for I9100-like phones, so if you are interested, download the latest Omnius for Samsung v1.18, select your phone and follow instructions.

Don't forget to tell your friends..

To see the list of all supported Samsung phones click here.

Gracias.
Escrito (Editado )  0  0  
Resumido:
Se pueden liberar de forma gratuita por unos dias algunos Samsung Galaxy S2, para popder hacerlo se necesita la ultima version del programa que se encuentra aqui: Debes estar logueado para poder ver los enlaces.
Volver a General