[AYUDA] So many issues!

1.642 3
Escrito   1  0  
Sorry this is in English

Where to start? first problem

1. ordered new sim card charged 7 euro for delivery with 10 euro free bonus. Added another 10 euro to buy 35gb package. all good
then a few days later an additional 10 euro was taken from my bank account. I checked and checked again, I did not request a top up and my account is not set for automatic top ups. In fact my usage was still within the 35gb. More strange is the 10 euro does not appear on my simyo account at all. Still waiting for refund and explanation after 2 weeks.

2. 2 days later i ordered a second sim card to use in a mobile router for home. Exactly the same process as above 7 euro delivery 10 europ bonus. added another 7 euro to buy 35gb package. checked that the tarif was active and started to use. less than 4 hours later no internet, checked on line and the 35 gb package had not been used and instead i had been charged at normal rates! 256 mb cost me 9.95 euros! which had been taken from the 16 euro i had on credit! Again 2 weeks later i am waiting for a credit and an explaination

3. a 3rd sim card arrived which i did not order and 7 euro deducted from my bank with no authorisation . very concerning as now that is 17 euro taken direct from my account without my authorisation, Was told it would be refunded. that was almost 2 weeks ago.

It seems Simyo are very quick to take your money but do not want to refund. will never use again
Escrito   1  0  
Sorry to hear that. I do have contract in my line and I don't know how to use the prepaid system with this company, but I would advice to set consumption limits to 0€ to avoid extra charges. Have you do so in you simyo's control panel?. https://blog.simyo.es/limites-de-consumo/

3 líneas: 1x SIMYO, 2x PEPEPHONE
Escrito   1  0  
Hi.
Try to contact them at this email soporte@simyo.es
The suppor by this channel works well, as far as I know.

Good luck!

CODIGO PROMOCIONAL SIMYO: 699127027

Al venir a Simyo te llevas 10€ en contrato o 5 en prepago usando este código

Si me avisa por privado te lo agradeceré y haré seguimiento para asegurarme que nos dan los euros de la promoción a los dos.
Volver a Simyo