[APP GRATIS] Buy Me a Pie! - Grocery Shopping List for Family

1.129 0
Escrito   0  0  
https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/buy-me-pie!-grocery-shopping/id725418306?l=en&mt=8

Gratix por tiempo limitado.

Description

FREE GIVEAWAY is ON today! Regular price: $2.99. Today's price: FREE! Get it now while it lasts!

***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories. *****

The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."

The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."

TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."

Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."

AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."

Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."

==================================
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
==================================

* Time: a well-planned shopping list, updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours at a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from making spontaneous purchases and wasting money.
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without the frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items.
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made from trees. Our grocery lists are created from lines of program code

=========
Volver a iOS