[APP GRATIS] WriteRight: enjoy writing

2.031 0
Escrito   0  0  
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wri...&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Description
WriteRight is the best writing app with countless synonyms, antonyms and phraseology for iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone, built upon Markdown. It makes smart replacements preserving conjugation, gender and number.

«WriteRight is unmistakably a writing app. » — Gabriel Ponzanelli from Debes estar logueado para poder ver los enlaces.

«I like to do my second round of proof-reading in WriteRight to change expressions that I use too much and spice up my writing replacing words with synonyms/antonyms I should use more» — Federico Vittici from Debes estar logueado para poder ver los enlaces.

«Simply, spectacular. There’s really nothing not to like about WriteRight. This is a full featured text editor which comes with ability to help you enhance your writing style. — Debes estar logueado para poder ver los enlaces.

« Everyone who enjoys writing needs to have a text editor like WriteRight, I offer my personal recommendation to check it out!» — Brett Terpstra

WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT WRITERIGHT?

WriteRight offers you synonyms or antonyms together with phraseology.

WriteRight recognizes conjugated words, either feminine or plural, or in different tenses and persons in the case of verbs.

WriteRight replaces words with their conjugated synonym counterparts, matching gender and number, person and tense.

WriteRight is capable of identifying and replacing not only single words, but multiple-word expressions, phrasal verbs, adjectivals, adverbials and prepositional phrases, even in their conjugated forms.

INNOVATIVE APPROACH FOCUSED ON PROVIDING ENRICHED CONTENT IN ENGLISH/SPANISH:

- Synonyms, Antonyms & Phraseology frequently updated and always at your fingertips.
Volver a iOS