Con que asesino en serie te identificas???

1.420 36
Escrito   0  0  
Quien es tu alter ego?????

Debes estar logueado para poder ver los enlaces.
Escrito   0  0  
Lizzy Borden xDDD

Compro Samsung galaxy s3. Envíen privado!

bCn emoticon sonrisa

Especial mención a LCF666 por ayudarme desinteresadamente. Gracias!
Escrito   0  0  
Lizzy Borden

Lizzy Borden, not by definition a serial killer, but a notorious killer nonetheless. One day as her father was napping on the living room sofa Lizzy Borden took an axe and hit her father's head with it repeatedly some where around 40 times, completely disfiguring his face into an unrecognizable mess of blood and gore. Almost immediately after Lizzy attacked her mother in her bedroom, again hitting her head with an axe over 40 times.

Lizzie Borden took an axe,
And gave her father forty whacks.
And when she saw what she had done,
She gave her mother forty-one.

kill count: 2

and translate:

Lizzy Aburrido, no por definición un asesino, pero por un asesino notorio sin embargo. Un día como su padre dormitaba en el sofá de sala de recibo Lizzy Aburrido tomó un hacha y golpeó la cabeza de padre consigo repetidas veces algunos donde alrededor de 40 veces, disfigurando completamente su cara en un lío irreconocible de sangre y sangre coagulada. Casi inmediatamente después de Lizzy atacó a su madre en su dormitorio, otra vez golpeando la cabeza con un hacha sobre 40 veces.

Lizzie Aburrido tomó un hacha, Y le dio a su padre cuarenta golpean. Y cuando ella vio lo que ella había
hecho, Ella le dio a su madre cuarenta y uno.

Escrito   0  0  
Con ninguno
Escrito   0  0  
Yo soy David Berkowitz. Me doy miedo a mi mismo emoticon sonrisa

CARRIER: O2
EN GSMSPAIN DESDE: 28/07/2000
Escrito   0  0  
The Zodiac killer y por lo que parece no resolvieron el caso ni le pillaron.Jope me doy miedo a mi mismo.emoticon angel

""I JUST HANG ON
SUFFER WELL
SOMETIMES IT'S HARD
IT'S HARD TO TELL""
SALAMANCA (AUNQUE NACI EN MADRID Y NO ME PUEDO OLVIDAR DE MI CIUDAD)
Escrito   0  0  
yo soi ps2rules xD

------> p4y d4 c0st t0 b3 d4 b0sS ------<

Escrito   0  0  
Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...
Jack the Ripper
(AKA"The Whitechapel Murderer" "The Autumn of Terror")
Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

Escrito   0  0  
quote:
Originalmente escrito por r0rz
yo soi ps2rules xD

xDDDDDDDDD

Yo soy este:

Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

Si alguien me lo traduce, mejor emoticon sonrisa

Debes estar logueado para poder ver los enlaces.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
Escrito   0  0  
realmente dice ke soy gacy el payaso xD

------> p4y d4 c0st t0 b3 d4 b0sS ------<

Volver a La Taberna